Sunday, June 14, 2009

.yet, another beautiful day.

the whispers turn to shouting,
the shouting turns to tears.

i know i have make some chaos regarding to my latest post
thanks everyone for your concern

superb touched :)
no worries.i am okay, as usual!


thanks for your sms-es, IMs, calls

i know i have frightens a lot of my friends
but this is something that you guys dont know
and err.now you know?LOL
no worries, i will try my best to cope with it
i am tough right?
wakakka..


psst : its funny how some of my friends show concern to me. they dont really dare to ask me what happened but still, they wanna know. the way they asked is superb cute. trying not to makes me sad ..but you know what? you guys just makes me smile..! :)


thanks ya!
hugs and kisses!
xoxo

i'm trying my best to wake up,

i'm waking up,
a twist in my story,
its time i open up.

-find me in twitter-
finally get a twitter account after much persuasion from friends :)

anyway,am having so much fun today
today is all about excitement!
thanks you guys!
xoxo

-" drag me to hell" is not scary but superb disgusting-


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: