Saturday, September 26, 2009

.i'm sorry if i have hurt you.


" I feel wonderful
Because I see the love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just dont realize
How much I love you "

-wonderful tonight by khalil fong-
*my current addiction* ♥♥

yet again,
my performance on oct 5th in sungei wang got cancelled
this time, my leader who ask to cancel it
geessshhh

two times of rejection within a month
the feeling is superb DOWN man
the feeling is just like you are sitting on the couch crying alone while holding the chocolate ice cream while watching a comedy show after you just broke up with your boyfriend
OKAY.i am so over-exaggerate on that huh?
LMAO~

so by any chance you will be hanging out in sungei wang on Oct 5th
you WONT be seeing me perform already
grrr~ >.<

my leader was asking me whether am i okay?
i told him
"rejection will only makes you more stronger"
LMAO~ wonder where do i get such idea from? LAME~
and wonder why am i so LAME today =.=

moving on,
there's another dance performance on Oct 20th
this time,
NO MORE hip hop dance NO MORE traditional chinese dance
BUT it is traditional indian dance
so wish me luck people

geesh
.i wonder will they just cancel this as well?
hahahaha

i'm giving up on channel in my NERD mode already
who will be so goodie staying at home doing their assignment larh?
NOBODY
unless those seriously responsible person or just totally lifeless?
okay.i just offended some people who is reading this right?
weeee~cheers people!
xoxo

pssst : "music is what feeling sounds like"




ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: