Friday, September 25, 2009

.i guess i am not.


ever since i am back to klang
life is getting even hectic even though the dance performance for PTUM opening ceremony got cancelled =.=
the reason for that? they cant afford to pay us the amount we want
and being such a "responsible" person they are, they informed us two weeks before the day itself
POTONG STEAM KAO KAO LORH~

anyway, finally get myself to stay at home
was planning to actually finish up AT LEAST one assignment and one tutorial
and so far, i did not even give a damn to actually open my school bag
geessh~
seriously need to channel in my NERD mode soon
as its going to be another hectic week once uni reopens
FORGET ABOUT PTUM OPENING CEREMONY
we got a better chance to perform
in one of the charity event in sungei wang on OCT 5th
so by any chance you were there hanging out, pls DO come and support ya
*winks*

moving on,
totally bummed out on the fact that i actually missed out the "once in a lifetime" chances to actually meet Black Eyes Peas in person today
geessh
ffk-ed benard
who actually bought the tickets and won the passes to meet them in person
unfortunately, i am in my home sweet home
hence, i need to say a very sad NO to him :(
sorry that i cant go BOOM BOOM POW with you tonight
but thanks anyway :)

and sorry to everyone who keep asking me to update my blog
i just cant find the right mood to actually blog
hahahaha~

there's so many things that i wanna blog about but i'll save it for some other day then
*winks*
gonna try hard to channel in my NERD mode again
wish me luck people!

psst : YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE ONE WHO IS FACING DOWN SOON


in the mood of photoscape just now
guess my skill still consider okay even though i have not use it for ages?
WAKAKA

and yay!my download thingy is back
in the mood of GG
you know you love me,xoxo~
teehee

and a special SHOUTOUT to my beloved baby sister

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY ANNE!
xoxo


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!


No comments: