Friday, May 15, 2009

.SLOTHology.


woohoo.i am back to the business people!
its been a while since i've visited or even blog in "confession booth"
as you can see, i am freaking lazy til i need darryl to help me updated my blog
wakakaka.thanks bro!
*you still owe me bukit cahaya outing*

so why on earth do i have the enthusiasm and determination to blog again?
well,maybe,perhaps
i am so freaking bored rotting at home
as today will be the first day i am staying at home ever since i am back from university
*winks*
and yahoo to me!no more curfew but i do know my limit
even though i have coming home around 1.30a.m. every night

however,sloth is still my biggest sin as my bags are left at the corner of my room
and my so-call "diet programme" still left untouched
damn baby damn!
i've gained three unwanted kilos ever since feseni is over
* still thinking whether to blog about feseni or not as i'm just plain lazy*

realizing i have been totally wasting my holidays lepak-ing
i think i should start planning more evil plans living healthy
hahaha.HAHAHA.hahaha
fingers crossed on that since i am doubting myself too.teehee!



boohoo! two months of "bertaubat" for me
anyway, since its been while i've updated my blog
not many readers know who the hell is this girl
my monster aka yen ching
my partner-in-crime
the one i heart so much!
wee wang wang


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!


No comments: