Monday, May 18, 2009

♥♥ secondhand serenade ♥♥


current addiction : secondhand serenade

well,not that current though
i have been totally a big fans of his work since last time
(fall for you, awake and its not over)
but thanks to my bro who forbid me to download songs from my pc
i need to ask my friends to download for me
feeling kinda paiseh for asking them to download for me everytime
i just listen to his song through youtube
pffft. talk about being desperado. *winks*

then, i totally outta the music world when i'm in university
since i got no where to update myself and everything *sobs*

and guess what happened few days ago?
while i was watching MTV channel
(am learning JAI HO's dance.teehee!)
i saw "fall for you" music video
my godddddd!! i totally forgot about secondhand serenade
right after that,i google them and even through youtube



i'm addicted to SECONDHAND SERENADE again..hahaha!

honestly , i felt like i'm in love when i am listening to his songs

and guess what? many of you guys dont know this but secondhand serenade isnt a band but a solo project by John Vesely
but later on, he formed a band with his brother and other dudes for his recent album " a twist in my story" and for touring purposes

"To distinguish himself from the typical singer/songwriter, John adopts the name Secondhand Serenade - a name with far fewer limits than "John". The name Secondhand Serenade allows him to be free to do whatever he feels like, from a solo performance to ten musicians on stage at once."
according to his official website


and where the hell did he came up with the name "secondhand serenade"?

"Vesely began writing his own songs when he met his former wife Candice Vesely. She had wanted him to play a song and "serenading her with a bass guitar was out of the question." He has admitted he found his "true calling" when he picked up the guitar. The pseudonym Secondhand Serenade is a reference to the way in which his songs were 'serenade' sung to his former wife Candice, with whom he has two young sons. People around the world are merely getting to hear the songs "secondhand"

awwww right??

bro finally letting me download songs
i am waiting patiently for his recent album "a twist in my story" and the previous one "awake" to download completely
but i think it will take kinda long to finish download then since my pc is bitchy towards me
keep restarting on its own.sobsssss
as for now,i am listening to couple of songs that have finish downloaded
and so far...i LOVE all of his songs!

current favourite song : YOUR CALL



teehee!!
I"M IN LOVE..
with secondhand serenade! =p
(told couple of my babes and they thought i am for real IN LOVE.wakaka.kena bomb pulak)

and he's cute! *drools*
that's MY opinion
coz bren disagree with me .pfft. =p



"I WAS BORN TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU"
-your call by secondhand serenade-

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
*heart melts*

-editted-

psst: i know why i fall for Secondhand Serenade(SS) cause i'm SuSan (SS)
wakakaka.lame right?hahahah..SS-nyaaa!

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!






No comments: