Sunday, May 3, 2009

.O.M.Gee.


wow!guess time seriously pass freaking fast huh?
end of my second semester as for now,
i am enjoying every single bit of my two months of sem break

weeee!
and after that, i will no longer be a JUNIOR but a SENIOR
nyiek!

anyway,finally have the time to blog
fyi,i've been totally stuck in UM for the past three weeks
and
finally have the blogging mood too

*see D,i purposely blog because you asked me to.i'm a good sis aight?*


there's so much thing to blog about but for now,
i just blog something superbly random
as i'm having migrain right now
grrrr

psst : i wanna go to genting so badly =[

pssst : bukit cahaya,here i come! *pfft.finally!*

pssst : am addicted to gossip girls.all thanks to my monster jiun!

" and Who Am I?

that's one secret that I'll never tell.

You know you love me.

xoxo, Gossip Girls "
pfft.some strangers from facebook messaged me asking the same questions on my picture.
*that was my facebook profile picture*

askin whether "am i twins?"
wth?LMAO..

okay,that is freaking random!

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: