Thursday, February 26, 2009

.randomness kills me.

so basically,here i am!blogging in my faculty's lab com.what the heck?my lecturer ffk-ed me..AGAIN!one tutorial class and one lecture's class which obviously..i can use it for my beauty sleep.babi--nyaaa!purposely woke up for NOTHING!anyway,this is so freaking random as i am freaking bored while waiting for the time to pass by..looking at my two beloved coursemates beside me doing their own thang~totally and fully concentration on what they did..bahh.i am crapping.what is the point weiii?just totally ignore this post as i am waiting for the time to pass..

psst : found a new name for my beloved pei yee...GHOST!hantu!"guai po"..hahaha! *inside jokes during political science's class*

pssst : found out that pei yee is so freaking cute as she tends to ask silly question when it comes to computer or anything that have to do with internet..muahahahha

will be freaking busy from today onwards.grrr..!hope i can survive this hectic life.say NO to disturbance and say YES on concentration weiii...

*thinks hard*

seriously am out of stuff to talk about.yikes!randomness seriously kills me.grrr...

one hour and 15 minutes left for me to be so freaking random..
and another one hour of freaking boring lecture class which the lecturer is seriously talking crap..grrr!

OH YA!was having a talk with someone yesterday and realised..friends tend to say something that will break your heart and friendship is so freaking fragile.you can be so freaking close at one time and be a total stranger at another time.things just went so freaking fast.

same goes to relationship,

"its weird how you go from being strangers to being friends to being more than friends to being a couple and to being practically stranger again..and it all happens damn fast"
-from some anonymous-

to the SOMEONE,dont be so emo and stop stressing out on events lerh..



ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: