Saturday, February 21, 2009

.a night to remember 02.


so basically.this is yet another, freaking backdated post
one month backdated post,to be more accurate.
hehe!
but you cant blame me for that
since i dont really get the chance to online when i am in the university

i know i am lebih right?
for posting something that is so freaking past
but who cares larh?
its one of the night to remember and i wanna blog about it...!!

oh ya!thanks to everyone who compliments my dance photos.nyiek nyiek!
kembangnya!!


some of the peeps who went to that show on that night!
first stop.who else but my beloved gang
they are there whenever,whereever,whatever!!
support us all the way!!
awww.love ya babesss!

shiah, selina, sher, voon, ming, yee
and ee the photographer for that event


my beloved dear roommie,ah NA

my so-call "father" for the CC in 4th college
mr kan na sai aka kah boon
with his two undeniable pretty daughters,hahahah!

was actually camwhoring with the dance members in the toilet
and thats when i saw the rest..
my "the one and only babe who got magnetic power" pei san and her lunatic roommies,shermine and mei shi

my sidekick ,christineeee!!

didnt get the chance to take any pictures with those who have attended
since its a little bit chaos !!
bummer..!!

enough of that,here are "SOME" pictures of me and the rest of the dance crew
the siao po yen jiun

li xin,the choreographer

stef,the punker!

hui min,the model!

wee keng, the "jia se le" look alike!
i swear ,he really look like the actor in "miss no good"
and even more alike in real person

and this would be the first time i hate my camera phone
as most of the pictures i took on that day are freaking effin blur!

and finally,my partner-in-crime of that day
zi yuan the silly babe!

my favourite picture of all

4th college dancing babes

"camera-shy" / big poser of all time / the mask!

last but not least,group photos!

first stop,me and my POSUM gang excluding ee!
heart this picture so much!!

pictures with the rest of the dance members
all thanks to my camera phone.BLUR!

.the boys.

.the girls.

and finally,a big thank you to wei jie aka the boss who choreographed as well as taking care of us and making everything works
LOL. i cant find a picture of him without the mask.
i guess this is the only picture that is the closest one

weee..i have finally done with this post!
i miss them so much already!
yikes..

oh ya.before i end this post
special shoutout to zi yuan
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY BABEEEE!!



pssst: I MISS SOCKY TAN SOCK HUA and damn her for making me missing my form6 life!nyiek nyiek!

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!



No comments: