Saturday, February 21, 2009

.confession of the broken hearted.

i'm sick and tired of..
being a nobody to you..
i'm confused..
on everything that you have did and have told me..
as what i've seen right now is not what i've seen in the past..
maybe,perhaps..
you have changed..
moved on..
but whatever it is.
how can it be that fast??..
i'm puzzled..
that fast?honestly..
can a feeling just fade away in just few days?
for whatever that we have been through..
not worth a dime for you to save the "ship"..
you broke it once and you broke it twice..
and yet..i am not blaming anyone but myself..
for being like this..
for falling for you..
for being so naive that everything can turn back normal..
for hypnotizing myself and telling myself that you are not that kind of person as what i've seen right now..
for hiding all my feelings..
for being a coward..
for pretending to be okay with whatever it is..
for faking a smile while looking at you being with the another one..
looking at what you have did to her exactly how you did to me in the past..
but whatever it is..
it history for me and shall just keep it as memory..
and a "present" for her since this is what you have decided..
but all i wanna know is..
how can a person changed so drastically ?
same goes to the feeling..
the truth!!and nothing but the truth..
i just wanna know the truth!!
maybe i'm the only one who is still trying to recover from this wound..
injured and bleeding..
while having the thought of not having you around anymore..
having the thought of you wont stay awake for me anymore..
everything..!
it sucks but its time to let go
as i do not wanna be the person i am right now
i miss my smile and my laughter more than ever
keep reminiscing the good ol'moment we have
keep putting unrealitiscally hope and seems like "tepuk sebelah tangan"
hence,i choose to let go

as i am waking up from the unrealistically dream
new life.new determination.new ME.


No comments: