Sunday, August 24, 2008

.MIA.


thanks to my laziness.wee!
i have NOT complete any of my
assignments/tutorial exercises/presentations!
wee.how fun is that man?grr
one week break and i did NOTHING on my studies
i have not even touched a book yet
well,i did touched my english book
one page..ONE FREAKING PAGE DAWG!

therefore,i am going to be MIA for temporarily
Missing In Action in case you guys do not know what is it
to complete my assignment and other stuff
and events!grrr
its gonna be one hectic week again
and not to forget..
i have one mid term exam on law this coming tuesday
three freaking presentation next week
and tonnes of assignment and homework due on first week of september
joy!!!

I ,officially announced that this blog will be under maintenance til further notice!haha!
gonna be dead man.DEAD DEAD DEAD!
or prolly will alive once in a while
when i am bored!


yes.its IVAN ONG JIAN HAU.
and edited by elene
see.i even lazy on editting pic!!
what the heck is wrong with me?
grrrr..
and will update soon on that..
toodles!!


so long bitches and bastards!!
hugs and kisses!!


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: