Saturday, August 16, 2008

.aftermath.

had a totally hectic day on sunday night as well as monday morning
and why was it?
all thanks to my laziness.
and being a typical ME.
i tend to finish up my assignment
at the very last minute!!
two freaking days to be more accurately
all ends well when i hand in my assignment on monday!
woohoo!*joy*

since everything is done
and since other assignments are due after mid term break
yet again..
being a typical ME
i shall enjoy my days with loads of fun,y'all

went SS2 pasar malam with my college mates
alan called me when i'm on my way to pasar malam
was kinda surprised
since its been a while that dude called me
furthermore,happy is with him
awwwww.i miss that babi so much man!!

they supposedly wanna take me out
but since i am in SS2
so alan drives all away from happy's crib in setapak to fetch me
and booyah!!they got lost in KL for two hours before finally reached SS2
*innocent*
so off we go to setapak..AGAIN!!
and thanks to all the crapping and talking we did
and thinking of what shall we have for dinner
we got lost AGAIN..what the hell man?
and finally.we ended up in pizza hut
LOL

disgusted right?yucks and phuiks!
all thanks to alan
whats wrong with me putting "a little bit of cheese into my soup" huh?
he with his very kindness act
open the top of the cheese bottle and pour everything into my soup
but whatever.i did finish it up..LOL
say hello to 3kgs!!
geesh

what more can i say other than i HEART her!!

the following pictures are taken by happy
she said my blog needs some "artistic" pic.phuiks!

well,overall.
i had so much fun giggling and crapping with them!
awwwww..*group hugs*


TUESDAY!!
honestly,i hate tuesday
mainly because we need to WASTE our two freaking hours
for some babi-ted subject
ethnic class
sighhhhhh!!
lucky for me.the class is so freaking BIG that the lecturer dont even paid attention on what the hell i was doing..weeeeee!!

while the lecturer was giving lecture
i was doing..er..basically everything except for paying attention on what the hell is she tellin us
and i think..ethnic class is the only time that i will open my book and start doing other subject's homework
weeeeeee!!
and babi jason hacked my handphone for no reason
and being a blurry queen as always
i just press YES when he asked me to.
what the heck?
and the next thing i know.
my song stopped when i was SS-ing..*head-banging*
and he proudly asked me with him snobbish face
"no music lerr?"
what the heck?and its amazing how technology has developed
and i know i know.its so common
but i am so freaking outdated when it comes to technology.weee!!


went SS2 again with pei san and hui xin
pei lin and bridgette fetched all of us from our college
and off we go!!
no pics are available since all we do is..
EAT!EAT!EAT!
*kia-go makan gang REUNITED*


then what happpened on wednesday?
geesh..
class ended at six
and hurried up and get prepare for..
...
.
my chinese traditional dance class
i know i know.
laugh all you can man!!haHAhaHA!
but its seriously fun especially
i need channel in "my girly side"

after class
went for some event that is held in GAZEBO
and seriously having fun
since its all about band,rock and modern/hip hop dance
but everything went wrong and my mood went freaking DOWN
when this dude performs
wtf?

konnonya UM's wu bai!what the heck?he is so freaking SS and he drinks other people's water freely without getting people's approval.pity li ee that she needs to wash her bottle many times.

and ordered MCDONALD for our supper
what the heck?
i've called twice and none of it went successfully
stupid people!!
they dont know where the hell is UM!?
sigh..and have waited for more than an hour for our food!
MCdonald=MClambat=MCdungu
why was that?
lets see..

here's a simple mathematic for you guys
i've paid that dude rm30 for my food which is rm27
but he ended up giving me back rm24
so...
which means our meals is rm2 per person..weee!
and i just noticed that once i am in my room!


THURSDAY
...
..
.
we are just to freeeeeeee!!since everyone went home!

and weeeeee..
mid term break
one freaking week!!
i wanna go shopping and movies so freaking badly man!!!!!!!!

*i'm applying the eye liner as what christine thought me..geesh!*


p/s:everything that i am afraid that will happen,HAPPENS!!hence,i choose to let go!


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!






No comments: