Saturday, August 9, 2008

.changes.

since SLOTH is my biggest sin of all time
so DO NOT put any high expectation on my BELOVED room
haha!!
one month pass and this is how my room looks like!
and trust me!
it aint that great since i was nominated for THE MOST UNTIDY ROOM among my babes!
wakakakaka!

LOL.you guys would probably wondering
how on earth am i going to sleep on my freaking messy bed right?
do the simple mathematic question and you will know
it has something to do with my chair and my bed
but it aint that messy as you all see
hahaha!

muahahaha.this is how it ended up look like
when you got two room mates who have the freaking same attitude as you
which is PLAIN LAZY!!muahaha

its not that we're lazy
but we're in hurry most of the time
hahaha!
and why are we puttin our shoes inside?
simple!!mainly because we do not want our shoes to get stolen
by human or even monkeys!!

and thanks to everyone
who has been pushin me freaking hard on cleaning my room
hahaha!
finally!!
31.07.2008
sim hong and i finally decided to clean our room right after our class at 4pm
tina wont be helping us since she got class til 5.30pm

and boyyyyyyyyy!!
first step is always the hardest part
our room is so freaking messy
that we dont even know where the hell should we start with

and this is going to be freaking unbelievable
but
i single-handedly clean my freaky messy FAN
on my own la weiiiii!!
awesome right?
and i bet that the seniors who used to live in that room
did not clean the fan or even touch it
since its freaking dirty that i am near to vomit out my lunch
i am so NOT exaggerate it okay?


and we spend more than two hours on cleaning our study table
then sim hong left for some event
which i am totally lazy to attend
and part of it because i am so addicted with the cleaning thingy

since tina wont be coming back that soon
so its all about me,myself and my cleaning for that night
sweeps the floor thrice and even mop it twice!
and arrange everything accordingly
and SKADOOSHHHHHHHHH!!
here is the final result!!


*well.i did photoshopped it but i just change it to film effects*

and last but not least
...
..
.

and right after that day
i've become so freaking hygiene
i'll scream whenever my room looks messy
and my study table as well!!

update::
on my letter
sigh!i get it two weeks after i enter university
way to go!!mr postman!
totally useless for me by the time i received.sigh!
and i just officially open it last thursday when i am cleaning my room
muahahaha

..
and one more week to go
and then...
say HELLO to holiday!!
woohooo
shopping!!
need it so badly right now!!

p/s:i am so freaking addicted to mariah carey's song!!especially her previous song.freaking nice man!!

p/p/s:i am officially addicted to IKO the healthy biscuit.freaking delicious man!!thanks to natalie for that.i've been "visiting" to everyone's room and eat their food as if it was mine.muahahaha!since i am not allowed to go "mamak".forced by them!!since i am trying to get rid of my "24 hours party" title!!


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!
-i should start doing my assignment now since its due on monday-



No comments: