Saturday, July 26, 2008

.my first ever taggy....


....and would be the LAST one as well!!
LOL.i did it because of the person who tagged me..
ELENE!!

okay.here it goes!!

I
nstructions : Remove one question from below and add in your own question, make it a total 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.

1. At what age you wish to marry?
DO ask me again when i am finally meet my own CLYDE!

2. Will you consider sexual relationships before marriage?
NEVER!!

3. Do you smoke?
NEVER!!i hate smokers!!

4. List out two gifts you'd like to receive now.
.money.money.

5. Who did you text most lately?
.well.everyone basically.

6. How old are you?
.freaky 19 going to be sexy 20 soon on the 27th of september.*cough*

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
MCflurry!!!

8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to your mind. Who will you most likely date?
.mm.funny but i think of no one right now since my brain is so fuckin damage right now.

9. Where do you wish to get married ?
.las vegas.LOL!!

10. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by love?
.never???.

11. How many kids do you want?
why on earth is this taggy about future?who can predict the fuckin future is about?


12. Are you in love?
.me.myself.and my friends.

13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner?
.dinner with daddy in somewhere around pandamaran.sudden crave on hokkien mee.wee!

14. Name the latest book you bought?
.shirley taylor's writing bla bla bla book.

15. Do you believe in God?
.believe but just a little bit of trust.

16. Name your favourite game or sport.
.what more can i say but DANCING and SLEEPING are my freaking passion!!

17. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
no one since i've already told you that my brain is freaking mess right now

18. The most exciting place you want to go?
anywhere as long as its include fun fun fun and my peeps

19. Hugs or Kisses?
.both.weeeeeeee!!

20.how do u judge sum1? appearance important??
.nobody is perfect.and shoots.do i need to change the question or what?blur case!


21. (BONUS) Point out 5 things about the person who tag you.
ELENE!!
.the one who makes me blur.
.the one who make fun of me and my fuckin excellent mandarin.
the one who is so indecisive.just like me.
the one who i ffk-ed.
the one who is moving on and live her life to the fullest.congrats!!

who i wan to tag??
.me.myself and i.
LOL.
do i necessarily need to?
i tag...
elene?haha!

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!
NO taggy for the rest of my life!!

No comments: