Sunday, July 6, 2008

.the first step.

woohoo.so here am i!
sitting in front of UM's computer in the lab
feeling a bit scare
that i will get caught for updating my blog.haha!!
yikes!so if there's any spelling error or what so ever
its because i type damn freaking fast and i am scare!
so this is what i have type last week
but due to laziness and lack of time,
since i got 24 hours at home onli..
i decide to continue with it now.
as in 2.26pm on tuesday.


woohoo..
for your information,this blog is not officially dead
its temporarily and not permanently
LOL.
i'll promise that i will try my best to update this blog whenever i am free
but i can only update my blog when i am at home or when i'm in cyber cafe
since UM has blocked all those website from us to log in
sigh!!
guess i wont be blogging in UM library then
(woohoo..wrong info.paiseh!!i just find out that we can blog)

so here it goes!!
and its going to be a very freaking long post!!

first day of uni life.
homesick and tiring!
first impression of my room
fucker!wth??
and my roommies??
adorable!!
nice as hell
tina from sarawak and sim hong from cheras
we click seconds after we talk
its like we've been knowing each other since century.haha!

the following day is so freaking tiring and challenging
i knoe i've been insomniatic since forever
but hectic life in uni seriously can makes me sleep
whereever whenever i am!
woohoo!
as in i can fall asleep once some "VIP" are giving speech or talk
and to top it off,i am so freaking lucky to have a bed that is so comfortable
so.dont judge a book by its cover.haha!
it looks old but its comfortable

and wth?
as u all know.typical susan is late for everything
and i did not know that i will be late when i'm in uni too
i am late for almost an hour.50 freaking long minutes!!
and that's also when people ask me to wake up
wonder how long will i be late if there's nobody who wakes me up..
mmph!

punished kao kao by the seniors and the secretary of my college

roll here and there on the floor
and barefooted on the slimey and disgusting grass
way to go me!!
but those punishment did not makes me feel anything
but fun!!
its part of the process in the orientation that i've gone through
that makes me feel fun
cause its like once in a lifetime
so.i dont give a damn if they punish me as long as i had fun!
haha
and not everyone get such punishment for waking up late okie?haha
so i am honored!
went to my faculty of economic to meet up with lecturers and others
and first impression!
walaoeh.no leng cai?
wth?
but who knows?love is so freaking blind!
haha


and this might makes some people who know me
shocked!!
i was selected to represent my college for basketball
yes.mua!!as in susan!!
basketball?
susan and basketball dont sounds nice together!!
netball is way better than basketball
wth?
why on earth they asked me to play basketball
sedangkan i put netball as the game that i wanna play.
fucker nya

and to top it off.
9 out of ten of the players are malay
and me alone is chinese
talk about me,myself and i!!
but had fun knowing them although there's one particular bitch
get my nerves out of me.
fucker her!!
but ended up not playing since i am sick
sigh!
thanks to over-excersicing
been walkin a lot this few days since there's no car or bus

and last but not least
the closing ceremony for our orientation week in dewan tunku cansellor
freaking nice la wei
we sing,we dance,we cheers
4th COLLEGE..AUMM!!
and i am officially in love with our theme song
"GEMURUH"
freaking nice la wei
and we got dance steps for that particular song
-to be continue-

12.42pm.wednesday.

lab com in faculty of economic and admistration

LOL.its fuckin hilarious that i need to type one post
for that long.
in case there's any error in it,
is bcoz i am doing three things in one time

okie.where am i?

oh.the song..
so whenever the song start playing
we will cheer and dance and once it finish
we will shout for "encore"
hahahha.


and there's a lot of cheer that they have created
sha-ka-la-kah baby,panas!,menyampah, and so on
we're using those cheers in competition between colleges
athough we lose,which is totally fucking ass hole
but its okie.at least we enjoyed !


and once we reach college,
we get scolded by seniors and almost everyone
due to our "kekalahan kao kao"
but as usual,thanks to my over-genius brain
haha!
i knew it since the beginning that everything they scold or did
is fake!!
and surprise!

they surprised us with so many stuff..
awwwwwww.big aww
and i cried.sigh.thanks to MAD.
and group hug sucks!
it can makes u cry like u just lost ur beloved ones
sigh!
and i love my seniors
LOL.
especially zeelan aka dahyalan
he is extremely hyper type of person
with his "over-gay" dance steps and humours!!
okie.will continue once i reach home!
tonnes of pic i have taken and would like to share with you guys

p/s::am seriously sorry to those who have messaged me last week.for one freaking whole week.my seniors has been keeping our handphone's battery since monday.and the reason for that,NO interruption during orientation since they know that we will busy snapping picture and not paying attention during orientation.muahahha!

p/p/s::treasure everything you had before it disappears!!sigh!!

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

-off to english class-

and i LOVE maths!!and i LOVE my comfy bed!!

and i am certainly LOVE my uni life!


*what the heck?i've been updating this post for freaking many times.thanks to the babited UM connection*
sigh..



No comments: