Thursday, July 17, 2008

.life is so freaking hectic.

woohoo!
since i wont be going home this week
so..
i thought of blogging while waitin for my class to start
and trust me.
it aint that easy to blog in here!
first.connection sucks til hell
second.the pc is so freaking weird
i guess all pc hates me.wuwu!
including my own pc at home.sucker man!
and this week is way busier than the orientation week
but as usual..
i am having loads of fun with it
cheers after cheers
and as far as i recall
there is not even a day that i am not tired.
my body aint functioning that well
and my brain started to damage
thanks to all the info and hectic life i have
and i sleep around 4am on tuesday
and wakes up at 9am on wednesday morning
thanks to my oh-so-call "wanna contribute to my so-call family"
and my big mouth
thanks to my bad memory which i totally forgot that i have tonnes of graph to draw
i said YES to my so-call mother when she ask me to dance
not hip hop,not jazz,not ballet,
BUT
TRADITIONAL DANCE LA WEI!!
omg.how can a "hip hopper" soften her body?haha
but i did it anyway!muahaha!*JOY*
never in my life i thought of dancing traditional dance
and i know i know
some of u get confused on the so call family and so call mother and stuff like that
our college organized an one week event for juniors and seniors to get to know each other more
by organizing MINGGU KELUARGA BESTARI
there are four groups and bla bla bla
will update u soon on that
but all i can say is.my "father" is a chinese guy and my "mother" is an indian
which automatically makes me a chindian
LOL.i do look like one though.muahaha!
and i have updated on my last weekends
but it seems like the UM computer does not allows me
to transfer my pics.
so i shall leave it to next time too.LOL
and to be continue!!
ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!
AKU BERAMBUS KE public administration class

No comments: