Thursday, July 23, 2009

.girls just wanna have fun.


You make me laugh, You make me cry,
I dont know which side to buy,
And the thing I hate the most that you do,
You make me ♥ you.


superb frustrated that i cant play typing maniac
i wonder when will UM connection be superb good?
NEVER?!?!

so basically, my emotion are superb unpredictable nowadays
i can be extremely excited and happy at one time
and totally moody and reminiscing on stupid stuff the next moment
to top it off,
i've been sleeping so much that i dont really remember how long do i sleep in one day
even my roommie, pei yee is amazed with it

reason for that?
lazy? not really since i've been superb hardworking recently
hahaha. revision and completing my tutorial works

tired because of all those dance practices?
not really since i dont have dance practice yesterday but i sleep from 1am til 12pm the next day

THE MYTH!

what happened to me?
so.after much of mathematical calculation, (-_-")
i've come to a conclusion that the reason for that is...

MY FREAKING PMS IS COMING SOON~
grr

yes,being lame as usual.

that was yesterday
-edited-
and YES,I'M HAVING MY PMS NOW
wtf?

psst : i will not let you to be the reason for my fall anymore

girls just wanna have fun
-sushi buffet with cheryl, yean, ryan and brandon-

hugs and kisses to my klang sayangs
babes for life~

nice retarded people to be lepak around
that can makes me LMAO~

pssst : i am bored. i miss klang. wont be going back to klang that soon. date me out,people!HAHA

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!





No comments: