Saturday, March 28, 2009

♥ amnesia.insomnia.phobia ♥

"There's a point in your life when you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything. but its not giving up, its realizing u dont need certain people, the bullshit and the drama they bring"



special thanks to cheryl who, as usual, being such a wonderful babe on consoling me with her theories.hahaha! HEART YOU!

to bren who always be my best buds to talk to,accompanying me every night! my MOB!haha

to darryl even though i didnt tell you anything but you just being there for me. thanks bro!

last but not least, to the person who makes me emo and makes me happy again. cina apek lawrence!you owe me a meal for that...!


psst : how could you do this to me? we used to be close like how we did 5 years ago..

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

arghhh.four presentation and five assignments due next week!

No comments: