Friday, January 30, 2009

.kakiS.

i need kaki shopping for post-cny shopping
i need kaki concert for rihanna's upcoming concert
i need kaki wayang for the upcoming movies that i wanna watch
i need kaki gambling as my hand is so freaking itchy now
i need kaki rajin that can push me to study.haha!

overall,i need a lot of kakis
and a car key
for me to drive all around without depending people
hehehe
thanks pei lin,socky and darryl to fetch me this few days

okie.just being random

psst:just realised my blog has gone totally public to everyone, including those who i do not even know that they have link me..so i have created a private blog.so no more "what u see is what u get" hahaha!

pssst: ask for my permission if you wanna read my private blog but no gurantee!haha!

adios!!amigos!!aku berambus!!

oh ya.happy chinese new year people!!!!!

No comments: