Sunday, January 18, 2009

.F.Y.I.



For Your Information
my blog isnt dead
and same goes to me!
my blog has been totally dead and no impulse or what so ever
mainly because i've been busy with my university life
studies.dance practices (modern and traditional dance) and events
it seems like too many stuff to do in such a little time
three weeks just passed by in a blink of an eye
24 hours is just not enough for me
big sigh

For Your Information
i am going back tomorrow around 1pm
so i wont be having that much time on blogging on events and everything
will do that once i am back to klang for my mid term break
weee.cheers!

For Your Information
my dance performance is on next wednesday
yikes!and this would be the first time i'm stressin out throughout my university life
pffft.i dont even stressed out for finals
but what the heck?on this?
yikes!

so for those who i have asked to come,PLEASE COME!grrrr..
=]

-something for someone-
Dear You
thanks for being there for me
you pampered me like no one else
eventhough i did makes you angry at times =p
and same goes to you =[
remember?the circle of bengang?
and with those purposely attitude?
but everything just went back to normal after that =]
through ups and downs we have been together
and i've learned so much from you
and i wanna continue to experience more on life with you
as what i want right now
is just
to be with you!

aww right?teehee!



ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!




No comments: