Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I am blogging!

Yoohoo..!
Oh gosh! I just realized that I have been in hiatus for such a long period
Check my previous post wey. August 2010
Gosh oh gosh!
Somehow, I just cant find the urge to actually blog
In short, I'm just being plain lazy

Anyhow, the main reason why I'm blogging right now is because I have nothing else to do while waiting for the hearts in Zuma Blitz. I needa wait for freaking seven minutes for one heart.
I practically have done everything I can while waiting for the hearts
Bejeweled! DONE!
Browsing through my old albums in Facebook and emo on how BIG transformation I have for the past three years! DONE!
Sing "Back to December"! DONE!
*yawn*

Another reason was because of my perempuan tercinta aku, Miss Cheryl Chia "Lai" Ling
who asked me to actually start blogging on my long-abandoned blog
NAH, I am blogging now, ok? :D

Anyway, nothing much to update!
Other than..
I gained weight. I cant control my diet. I can be the next mascot of Michellin. YES I CAN!
Well, basically, besides gaining weight, others are same old, same old!

I'm gonna share some photos of my "transformation" for the past three years

Look how skinny I am. OH MY GAWD!
During orientation week, year 2008!

Flat tummy wey.

FAINT DIE ME! So thin...! Where'd you go, I miss you so, OH MY FLAT TUMMY!

Year 2009
See this shirt. Its tight right now. :(



Look at the differences of both pictures
Same angle but different fats
BAH!
Cheek and baby fats on my face!



MY ARMS! Year 2010



MY GIGANTIC BUTT!


I"M JUST SO FREAKING SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY ROUND!


MY BLOATED TUMMY!




Well, apparently, I looked bigger size than the rest of my babes in this picture


Then, I took picture with the dudes. MACAM SAMA SIZE JERRRR ><


Oh god! And finally
THIS IS HOW I LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW
YEAR 2011

Just kidding !
Some application I used via Iphone.
Prolly gonna ended up like this if I cant control my diet
OH GOSH! Ideas needed. Any solution that you can reduce weight without controlling your diet and no exercise? Teehee!
First step is always the hardest.
I should have just print the picture out and motivate myself not to be the one in picture above

I like this picture but something is extremely wrong with my eye bags
Any solution on my eye bags too? SOBS!
www.susan-gg.com.my

ADIOS! AMIGOS! AKU BERAMBUS!

Times out! Back to Zuma Blitz ...











1 comment:

Cynthia Lee said...

you know what nevr changed for 3 years? Your hair style!

Btw the pic with Yen in green tank and white shorts really thin wei.