Saturday, August 28, 2010

.Your ♥ is a Lie.

Oh yes. Just in case you guys are checking whether the update thingy on your blog is working, yea, its working. I'm back to blogging business. Oh well, couldnt find any appropriate people to actually talk to, and Voon is having her stressy moment with her studies, so I guess I should have just pour all my dejection in here then. Teehee!

Well, if you ask me, what have I been busy with for the past few months that I dont even give a damn on actually logging in to my blog and type down some words,
I must say, life has been such a roller coaster ride for me.
There are ups as well as downs
There are things that I am proud of and there are things that I am slightly unhappy about
And
There are things that I have gained and there are also things that I have lost
So if you ask me, am I in high spirit or just in the blues?
Frankly speaking, neither do I can answer this.

When you think your life is near to perfect,
somehow, something will just came along and *KABOOM*
turning your life to be the most sucky moment ever

What happened when the person that you trusted the most, the one you treated as THE MOST BESTIE ever, fall for you?
Call me conservative, but I rather pick to end this "friendship" before he gets hurt deeper than ever
Call me close-minded, but I rather not flirting or taking him for granted, just because he has feeling for me
Well, call me stubborn, but I rather not giving him false hope when I know that "nothing" is the ending of our story
Its hurtful to see how a beautiful friendship ended up with this scenario
I dont blame anyone nor him, feeling is hard to be controlled
It just happens at the wrong time
I'm just sad that this is how it ends
Time will tell. Lets just hope that he'll understand eventually

I have low tolerance on pretentious
Now dont get me wrong though, I am not self-proclaiming that I'm being true to myself
Majority will never practice "what you see is what you got" thingy anymore
Not in this era though, maybe yes if its way back then
However, Alan Watts once said,

"Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love if not ours to command"

Oh yes. You've guess it right
I dont even know who is he
I googled. But I do know that love is pure, true and not pretending to love
So what if someone pretend to love..?
Simple, please kindly refer to my title of this blog post
Might as well I just tell you then


Your love is a lie.


What are you gonna do if your love is just a lie then?
Nothing but a lie..
A freaking awful lie!

So just pull the trigger


NAHH! I'm just kidding!
LIFE GOES ON! MOVE ON!


ADIOS! AMIGOS! AKU BERAMBUS!





No comments: