Thursday, February 18, 2010

.just dance.


My upcoming performance will be on the 24th February
Do drop by if you guys are free
RM8 per ticket
I bet you guys can afford it since its just after CNY. Wohoho
A combination of junior and senior performance
SOmething that you have not seen before
Fingers crossed that nothing bad gonna happen
Except for the fact that I've been gaining so much of unwanted weight
Ironic huh? In an usual cases
For a girl who dances a lot, she should be thin
but I guess I eat more than I dance.
*darn BUBBA GUMP darn*
Teehee!

The lunatic bunch of dancers
Heart you guys to the max


Told ya they are crazeeeee..
Wait til I get all the photos. Tonnes of candid photos
Including me >< and my ass
They have an obsession towards my ass, I guess! BUAHAHAH

A decent one

This probably gonna be my last performance as part of Dayao Group.
Gonna concentrate more on studies next year

Yao Lanshou Zi Yeh. The best I ever had.

8 days of sinful procrastination and yet a pleasant one.

ADIOS!! AMIGOS!! AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: