Monday, January 11, 2010

.time for miracles.


Apparently, the genius didnt own an umbrella
The usual cases would be sharing an umbrella with my beloved Yee
However, things changed (temporarily)
Hence, nobody is sharing an umbrella with me
Stucked myself in the faculty trying to come up with every little stuff that I can do
while waiting for the rain to go away

I'm a second year UM undergraduate and this is my fourth semester
things gonna change.
I must admit, I have not prioritized my studies and have emphasized the wrong one
Dancing is part of my interest
but I shall not put it as a priority
bro is right

People take dance as part of their hobby
They dance when they have free time
For me?
I have sacrificed all my time for dancing
Even the time when i am supposed to attend classes or assignments

Its time to get things right
as it aint gonna be the same anymore
As i am growing older. my responsibility is getting more
and maturity increased. CHEH WAH. MUAHAHHA

This year is superb critical for me
Papers are getting harder to score
Assignments and Tutorial works is piling up
24 hours aint enough for me
I looked exhausted most of the time
according to Sim Hong, my face has this kind of "hypnotize power" as she feels sleepy once she looks at my dead tired face. LMAO!

At this particular point, I am having a second thought on joining four performances for this semester
I just wanna quit everything even though I really do enjoyed
this is the part where
reality vs dream!
GEESH
Indecisiveness kills
Maybe its time for Miracles!
Wohoho
*I just wanna say that phrase for fun* Ignore that

Anyway, whining for nothing as I am superbly bored right now. Tralala
Til then..

ADIOS!! AMIGOS!! AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: