Tuesday, November 11, 2008

.life and death.

woke up early today and
found a piece of note from my mom
stated that my grandma has passed away this morning
*may GOD bless her*
honestly,i dont feel anything
obviously i will feel sad
but at the same time
she's old and she suffers enough
and she has completed her chapter of life with no regret
and with her own children,grandchild and even great-grandchild..=]

thanks everyone for your concern
but i am seriously okay la weii
until..

dad just reached home from work
looking at him while talking with me
his eyes full of tears and everything

my heart totally went shatters when i look at him
seriously cant imagine myself when i look at my mom
my mom for sure wont be in good condition at all
she hearts her mother more than everything..!
..sigh..

i am so freaking worried about my mom

-will update soon-
gonna visit my grandma's house soon

but let me make things clear again
I AM OKAY LA WEIII


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: