Monday, September 1, 2008

.heng ho-nya.


let see..!
sleeps at 4 am plus just to find ONE freaking article on public administration
wakes up at 7.30 and went breakfast with daddy
and fetched me back to uni around 9
reached and slack and crap for a while with roommies
*BIG sorry to my floor mates who wakes up due to my freaking LOUD laughter*

sim hong being a wonderful roommie/mother
accompanies me to the faculty of economic
for my discussion..wee!
discussion ended at 12.30pm and headed back to my college
for lunch.grr!

what the hell?independence day and yet.
no water supply and connection sucks??
wow.we ARE independent huh?lol

influenced by miss pei yee
who reached college at 12 plus and went home at 3 *so heng ho right?*
i decided to go home as well
i seriously couldnt stand a day without water anymore

first plan:stay over in pei yee's house. *FAILED*
second plan:stay over in happy's crib *FAILED*
(heart her so much.she said YES straight away when i asked her)
and sorry for not telling you that i'm not going to your house.
third and final plan:HOME
..lol.dad came and fetched me home at 2.30

heng ho right? hahahaHAHAHAhahaha

p/s:am going back tomorrow morning at 10am

and mom kinda shocked when she see me sitting in front of my pc once she is home
and blogging about this.funny
bro is being lame on the "new orlando" thingy and water supply
*inside jokes*
dad
is being so nice helping me to clean the house.
flooded weiii

and i am BLESSED that i have a wonderful family
eventhough there are times that i feel annoyed
and eventhough there are *cough*cough*


p/s:
hopefully my bro wont be using his car/driving his car to airport since he will be going to AUSTRALIA for one week.then..*evil* i can drive his car and woohoo!!freedom!!
muaahhahaha
oh god!!stop daydreamin!!
but please pray for me ya!!


28.08.2008

*thanks christine for the make-over.and shit you for not taking pic with me eventhough i beg,i cry and i die..hiperbolanya!!lol*

30.08.2008

..getting ready..

..during..

*its so freaking smelly and dirty.urgh!stil trying to figure out why on earth did i put it on?*


*lazy to post the pictures that i took in the parade as well as my college's decoration*

-one presentation and two assignments are due tomorrow.wee-

thank you again,christine!

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!


No comments: